1. Malmö, the sustainable city
2. Malmö, The Blue Green City
3. Malmö, The Green City
Would you like to add something else to your full day package?
Get in touch with us and we will arrange a tailormade tour for your group.
Costs for transport and meals are added. At least 2 weeks before the visit , we need to know about different food allergies / preferences. The lunch is at Pedallers Kitchen and costs SEK 140 + VAT / person. However, it is possible to arrange something else if needed. All Pedallers Kitchens vegetables are locally produced, organic and, by season, usually from urban growers here in Malmö. The meat comes from Skåne farms and the beverages from Sövde musteri here in Skåne.
1. (Vegan) Salad with various cabbage varieties, leaf spinach, leaf salads, marinated potatoes, smoked chickpeas, smoked tempeh, tapioca croutons and mustard dressing. Side: Tapioca chips, served with dip.
2. Salad with hot smoked pork side, various cabbage varieties, leaf spinach, leaf salads, marinated potatoes, tapioca croutons and mustard dressing. Side: tapioca chips, served with dip.
3. Tapioca with smoked pork side and seasonal salad.
4. Tapioca with mushrooms and seasonal salad.
Beverage: Apple and elderberry juice
Interested in what’s happening with green roof and green infrastructure development? The SGR Institute newsletter is sent in English 2 times a year, where we keep you updated on the development in Scandinavia. You’re welcome to sign up to our mailing list!