Vi erbjuder turer av olika längd och djup. Fler än 2350 grupper har besökt oss hittills, välkommen att boka ditt besök!
"Climate Adaptation Days" Seminar in Sandnes, Norway August 30th - 31st 2017September 18
For the second year in a row the Climate Adaptation Days Seminar, arranged by the Skjeveland Group AS, was held in the Rogaland region of Southwest Norway.
SGIA Board member Bent Braskerud participated and has summarized the seminar and his impressions in a short report (Norwegian language.)
The seminar had a strong focus on storm water treatment and blue-green solutions. The list of speakers at the seminar included Kristin Halvorsen (Cicero), Magnar Sekse (City of Bergen), Christen Ræstad, Louise Fiil Hansen (SLA architects), Erling Holm, Gullik Gulliksen, Bengt Tovslid (Bergknapp), Edvard Sivertsen (Sintef-byggforsk), Svein Ole Åstebøl (COWI) and others.
Presentations from the seminar can be downloaded here.
Call for Nominations for the 2017 Scandinavian Green Roof PrizeAugust 2
The Scandinavian Green Roof Prize, originally an initiative of The City of Malmö, has been awarded annually to the best green roof project in Scandinavia since the prize’s inception in 2001. The prize is a collaboration between the Scandinavian Green Infrastructure Association, E.ON and the Department of Internal Services in The City of Malmö.
The 2017 award will be presented in conjunction with the BiodiverCity project’s concluding conference in Malmö November 22nd and 23rd, 2017.
More information about the Scandinavian Green Roof Prize is here.
World Green Infrastructure Congress to be held in Bærum, Norway in 2019July 4
The Scandinavian Green Infrastructure Association (SGIA) together with the Norwegian Association for Green Infrastructure (NFGI) and The Municipality of Bærum, Norway has been awarded the honor of hosting the World Green Infrastructure Congress 2019.
Tentative dates set for WGIC 2019 are June 11th – 13th, 2019.
David Brasfield, Chairperson of SGIA, presented the bid for hosting WGIC 2019 at the World Green Infrastructure Network’s (WGIN) annual meeting in Berlin on June 19th. The Scandinavian bid for hosting in Bærum was prioritized over a well prepared bid from Singapore. WGIN’s choice was based on the expectation of knowledge dissemination and organizational benefits for Norway and Scandinavia and geographical considerations (WGIC 2018 will be held in Bangalore, India).
WGIC is the world’s premier international event for green infrastructure professionals. The WGIC held in Berlin in June 2017, for example, offered:
- More than 100 speakers from 20 different countries
- 49 exhibitors at the accompanying exhibition, in addition to poster presentations
- More than 800 registered participants from 44 countries
- Knowledge transfer on greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas)
- Sharing of best practice examples – projects, policy and research
- Transfer of knowledge by industry experts from Germany and abroad in parallel
series of lectures and discussion rounds
- Networking. Meeting points. Access to stakeholders
- Interdisciplinary exchange of experience between city representatives, architects, city planners, urban water developers, industrial and property representatives, manufacturers, suppliers, researchers, associations, politicians and other stakeholders
- Guided visits to local green roof, wall and infrastructure projects
If your business or organization wishes to be formally included in planning or arranging WGIC 2019 in Bærum, Norway please contact SGRI Chairperson David Brasfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Är du intresserad av vad som händer inom gröna tak och grön infrastruktur?
SGRI skickar ett nyhetsbrev 6 gånger om året, där vi håller dig uppdaterad om utvecklingen i Skandinavien. Välkommen att skriva upp dig på vår lista!